Little Stories: Foundling



Boys ravaged nest heaters, broke her testicles. From the broken shells fell naked slepenkie fledglings.
Only one of the six testicles I managed to take away the whole boys.
I decided to save the chick hidden in it.

But how?
Who will bring it to me out of the egg?
Who nursed?
I knew near the nests of other birds - warblers, peresmeshki. She had just put down his fourth egg.

But will peresmeshka foundling? Egg heater pure blue. It is more and not at all like the testicles peresmeshki: those - pink with black dots. And what will happen to the heater chick? After all, it is about to come out of the eggs, and small peresmeshki vyklyunutsya only twelve more days. Will peresmeshka nurse foundling?
Jack peresmeshki placed on a birch so low that I could get his hand.

When I went to the birch, peresmeshka flew from the nest. It fluttered over the branches of nearby trees and plaintively whistling, as if begging her not to touch the nest.

I put it to the egg blue raspberry, walked away and hid behind a bush.
Peresmeshka did not return to the nest. And when he finally flew, he did not immediately sat in it: it was evident that she was in disbelief looks at someone else's egg blue.

Still, she sat down in the slot. Then someone else took the egg. Foundling became priёmyshem.


But what will happen tomorrow, when a small heater vyklyunetsya of eggs?
When the next morning I went to the birch, on the one hand nests stuck nose, the other - the tail peresmeshki.

Sit!
When she came off, I peered into the nest. There were four of pink eggs and next to them - naked chick slepenky heater.
I hid, and soon saw a gusenichka arrived peresmeshka in its beak and shoved it in his mouth a little heater.

Now, I was almost sure that peresmeshka nursed my foundling.
It took six days. Every day I came to the socket and each time seen sticking out of the nest beak and tail peresmeshki.
It surprised me how it kept up with the heater and to feed and hatch their eggs.

I quickly retreated away, so as not to interfere with her in this important matter.
On the seventh day did not stick above the nest no beak, no tail. I thought, "It's over! Peresmeshka left the nest. A small heater died of hunger. "

But there, lying in the nest alive heater. She was asleep and did not even pulled up the head, did not open his mouth: then was fed. She grew up in these days that covered his little body barely visible from under her pink balls.
Then I realized that priёmysh thanked his new mother: the warmth of his calf, he was warming her eggs - she hatched chicks.
And so it was. Peresmeshka fed priёmysha, priёmysh it hatched chicks.

He grew up and flew out of the slot in front of me. And just at this time vyklyunulis fledglings of pink testicles.
Peresmeshka began to nurse their native chicks and nursed them to glory.

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment