Spectacles



Soon ten years Serge,

Dima is not even six -

Dima still can not

Before Seryozhi grow!
 

Poor Dima!

He was younger!

He envies Seryozha!



Brother still allowed -

He is in fourth grade!

Maybe he's going to the cinema,

Take tickets at the box office!





It has in its portfolio a knife,

On his chest burn badges!

And now Seryozha

The doctor has written out glasses!

No, guys, this is too much!

He suddenly appeared in the glasses!

In the courtyard of the boys said:

- I'm terribly nearsighted!



And in the morning that's what it was:

Poor Dima suddenly went blind.

On the window lay the soap -

He said that this bread!



From the table, he pulled off the tablecloth,

I bumped into a chair back

And I asked about Aunt Kate:

- This cabinet in front of me? -



Do not see Dima:

The chair takes - sits by.

And shouting: - I'm short-sighted!

I need to see a doctor!

I want to go to the doctor!

I want to wear glasses!

- Do not worry and do not cry -

Says the doctor to the patient.

He puts on a bathrobe,

He takes chocolate.



I do not have time to say a word,

The patient is heard shouting:

- Chocolate I do not have,

I do not see chocolate!


The doctor looks at the patient,

He said to him sternly:

- We do not fools!

Do not you need glasses


Here are steps to the house Dima,

He stayed in a fool.

Do not envy another,

Even if he is wearing glasses!

Unknown

Phasellus facilisis convallis metus, ut imperdiet augue auctor nec. Duis at velit id augue lobortis porta. Sed varius, enim accumsan aliquam tincidunt, tortor urna vulputate quam, eget finibus urna est in augue.

No comments:

Post a Comment